Re: [IP] Looking for Terri Brown

At 12:07 PM 6/21/2002 email @ redacted wrote:
 >I'm looking for a fellow pumper, I believe her name is Terri Brown and she
 >lives somewhere in Georgia.  I recently sent her a box of IV3000.  Would you
 >please email me privately, I've lost your email address.

You can locate any member's email address by just going to the Members Only
area of our web page and then looking in All Members Profiles. Try
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/profiles/ to go directly there.
You'll need to put in your full email address as the User ID and the word
pumper as the password.