Re: [IP] Pump vacation/Lantus

> My doctor is trying to get me started with the
> pump. It's scary because I see so many bad posts about them. I hope I have
> better luck. I'm so tired of taking all the shots.
> Gale

It does sound like so many bad posts with pumps - however, when you have
nearly 4,000 members on a list, you hear the complaints and not all us happy
pumpers who go along our way. Sometimes we have questions about a situation,
which also may sound like trouble. We get a lot of those troubles ironed out
by other users. As most things in life, some people cannot adjust to or use
a pump - for various reasons. Please don't let those situations sway you
from trying what I have used for a couple of months short of 19 years. Check
the 24,900 club on the homepage of this list (www.insulin-pumpers.org) and
see how many lonnnnnng-time pumpers there are. Something must be going right
for some of us. YMMV (~_^)

This article said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much,
impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my idea of a
perfect day!