[IP] Complaints about Minimed

Just wanted to give everyone another perspective on Minimed.  I have had
nothing but good service from them.  When I forget to order my supplies on
time they always rush them to me without any hassle.  I had a screen
"shadow" one time and the rep on the phone was extremely responsive to me
and suggested that she send a new pump "just in case."  It sounds like
others have not had such a great experience but I wanted all of the new
pumpers to know that not everyone is upset with Minimed or their service.
I've probably jinxed myself for sure now:)!

Laura from Florida