From: Gale [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 11:22 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re:Paradigm problems

Thanks, it's nice to hear some good news. I'm about to be put on the
minimed pump. And quit frankly all these posts are scaring me to death.
I'm getting great coverage with the shots...but whew..I have to take so
many shots to keep at a hb1c of 6.2 I was looking forward to the pump.
Any advice would be  appreciated.... Thanks Gale