Re: [IP] Re:Paradigm pump exchange

In a message dated 6/21/02 9:04:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Maeve's note is well
> worth the information that it contains about some of the frustrations that
> could be encountered with any pump manufacturer but I am sure it is not the
> normal course of business.
> My suggestion for a solution is to make the best out of a inconvenience and
> make the trip. Try not to go at it with a bad taste in your mouth, voice
> your frustrations constructively to Minimed and ask them if they have
> solutions to offer to you better than what they have already. If not then
> your choices are fairly obvious.

I have been following this thread with interest even though we don't have
this pump. As *to this could happen with any pump company*, I agree to the
COULD but there have not been multiple posts to substantiate that is HAS
happened with other companies. As to having to drive that far to acquire
something that the company will make mega money off of me for four years...I
wouldn't. For me, convenience and a *customer first* attitude is important to
me. This entire exchange program does not appear tailored to the customer's
needs at all....JMO.