[IP] Looking for a good pump endo in Bryan-College Staion Texas area

    Just wondering if there is anyone out there who lives in the Bryan-College
Station area in Texas who can recommend a good endo in the region.  Just moved
here a week ago and will need to be getting myself established with a new
diabetes team, so was wondering is anyone could help with names of physicians
they are familiar with.  I already looked in the physician referral list on IP
and the closest place I could find anyone was in Houston, and I would prefer
no to have to drive that far!!!