[IP] paradigm vs.508

Since Minimed is making it VERY difficult for me to upgrade, I'm now
wondering if I should just stick with the 508 until the warranty wears
out(3 years this August)  rather than probably waiting another 6 months
for my paradigm and  starting ANOTHER 4 year warranty with Minimed!

QUESTION for those that upgraded : Is the Paradigm worth going thru all
this hassle for?  I won't take it in the water ( my basals are.1 units
an hour so I just take the pump off), I was just interested in it's
smaller size, and quieter operation.

I don't want to be FOREVER tied to Minimed!

Maeve Kelly