From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 9:42 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re:Paradigm problems

I know I'm watching the complaints about the Paradigm and the Minimed
Service. I'm due for a new pump late this year or early next year as the

warranty on mine will run out. Have not liked the service complaints
I've
seen nor the complaints about MiniMed products since the merger they
seemed
to have increased their "to heck with the customer" attitude. I know I
will
be looking at other pumps when the time comes