RE: [IP] Re:Paradigm problems

i guess I lucked out, I live in NC and on Medicaid and
Don't have to deal with MM to get my paradigm. I'm
dealing with a Company called Secure Care Medical, the
times I have talked with them they seem nice and knew
exactly what they were doing. Has any one heard of or
used this company before??
Thanks, Bonne Cowger-Roszel