Re: [IP] Paradigm problems

I'm driving at least 160 miles (3 hours) each way to do my training (could
be more depending on where in the city I have to go) next month to do my
training two months sooner in Houston rather than waiting until September
when MM will be in Austin.  For me wasn't really a scheduling problem, I
just didn't want to wait, and I don't mind the drive.