[IP] Screen and fonts on the 508 vs. Paradigm

We are scheduled to go to the upgrade training in July and seem to think we
may choose to stay with the 508.  Waterproof isn't important to us (not
swimmers) and I am interested to hear if the screen or fonts are any
different on the paradigm from the 508.  the literature seems to depict the
paradigm screen as smaller than the 508.  My wife's eyes are not good and the
less strain the better.  Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!