Re: [IP] Chat tonight

On 6/20/02 10:41 PM, "Cherry" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Oh whoops! LOL Sorry about that! (stupid comput hehehehehe)
> Cherry

Now that the Chat is over, that link becomes very important Cherry!  Members
can go to that address and look up the Archived Chats to find out what was
said about them.  er, uhhh ......
   I mean what was said about the pumps.       ;>)

              the link is http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/chat
>>> Se eya there!
>>> Cherry
>> On 6/20/02 9:17 PM George wrote:
>> Slight correction, Cherry!   The link should be:
>>         http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml
>> The link you have above is actually the directory for the chat archives.
>> George

George Gigo               :>o