[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #408

Actually, Disetronic's own website says "Waterproof". Their reps say
"Waterproof", at least ours does. You are supposed to be able to swim with
it on (According to their website, literature, and reps).

Incidently, we had the opportunity to "test" out the waterproofness of our
son's DTron this last week at Lake Powell. It failed, completely,
unrecoverable. It was in the water less than 30 seconds.

Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Denver, Colorado