[IP] Paradigm problems

I've been having a running email dual with Minimed for almost two weeks now.
I'm in the same boat you are, except I'm not having any trouble with my 508.
I got an email yesterday from Mark Estes at Minimed that I forwarded to the
IP list, you might want to check it out.  If you miss this training, you may
not see your upgrade until December.  The tone of the email that I received
suggested that I should be grateful for such an awesome deal.  An awesome
deal that I might add originated with Minimed's marketing department.  These
folks seem to forget who the customer is.  I've had no problem with my
current pump, but right now I'm so fed up with Minimed I wish I'd chosen a
different pump.