RE: [IP] Neuropathy or carpal tunnel

Hi Diana!  I, too, have severe carpal tunnel and put off having the surgery.  I was really concerned that it wasn't actually carpal because my whole arm was affected, as well as other parts of my body experiencing the same symptoms, as you are.  I just had the surgery on my right hand after postponing for a year, and I wish I had done it sooner!  Every symptom is gone.  I had arthroscopic(sp?) surgery; very small slice along the crease rather than up into the palm.  The recovery time is two weeks and just wrapped in an ace bandage, not a cast.  I can't wait to have the other one done and feel no more pain or "pins and needles"!
Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Kim Hand

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with email @ redacted! http://shopnow.netscape.com/