RE: [IP] Neuropathy or carpal tunnel

Hi Diana!  I, too, have severe carpal tunnel and put off having the surgery.  I was really concerned that it wasn't actually carpal because my whole arm was affected, as well as other parts of my body experiencing the same symptoms, as you are.  I just had the surgery on my right hand after postponing for a year, and I wish I had done it sooner!  Every symptom is gone.  I had arthroscopic(sp?) surgery; very small slice along the crease rather than up into the palm.  The recovery time is two weeks and just wrapped in an ace bandage, not a cast.  I can't wait to have the other one done and feel no more pain or "pins and needles"!
Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Kim Hand