[IPn] hmmm..... a mid season surprise

IP is not doing any fund raising at the moment, however I just
received a nice note and a challenge for $100.00 in the mail.
So.... I'll bug you all a couple of times to match it and apply the
funds against the next quarterly pledge drive.

Many thanks to our IP member in Massachuttes for their generous
challenge.... and.... com'on gang, LET'S MATCH IT.

You can make a matching pledge at the usual place by visiting
our secure server at:

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charitys Aid Foundation) on behalf
of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. See

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director