Re: [IP] update on new a1c

> two hours later. Jana >>>
> Jana,
> The *real* question is: What did you run 4 hrs later, and 6 hrs.
> later, and even 8 hrs later? Pizza can have quite a tail. YMMV (~_^)
The other question is .... was it "real" pizza from a pizza parlor or
frozen from the supermarket. There is a huge difference in the amount
of cheese and fat between these two sources with the pizza parlor
being much higher (the real stuff). Frozen pizza prepared at home
does not differ a lot from most other foods in glycemic index and the
way it affects bg's long term. "real" pizza, on the other hand, will
do a job on your numbers if you don't take into account the affects 4
- 6 hours later.