From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 5:55 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Animas - WATERPROOF

In a message dated 6/19/02 7:48:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> but I believe all pumps
> currently marketed in the U.S. are merely water resistant.

I do not believe the Animas pump to be merely water resistant...it is
waterproof within the guidelines of 12 feet for 24 hours...and I believe
this
company will stand behind it as they do on everything regarding their
pump...they have great integrity....
Beverly