In a message dated 6/19/02 7:48:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> but I believe all pumps
> currently marketed in the U.S. are merely water resistant.

I do not believe the Animas pump to be merely water resistant...it is
waterproof within the guidelines of 12 feet for 24 hours...and I believe this
company will stand behind it as they do on everything regarding their
pump...they have great integrity....