[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #407

I'm sorry, but if you have a $5000 piece of equipment, no matter what brand,
that claims to be waterproof, i.e. it's been tested and being marketed as
such. Then it should NEVER get wet inside. If it does, then that is
fraudulent marketing. They should change the labeling to "water resistent"
or not label it as either resistent or waterproof.

Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Denver, Colorado