[IP] Re: paradigm training

My Doctor perscribed my pump back at the end of March, and by the end of May,
I had my Paradigm.  I did have to wait 10 days from the time the insurance
approved the pump until I had a one on one training session with Brian
Tucker, Medtronic's territory Manager.  I live in SE Wyoming and made a two
hour drive to Denver.  I was trained at Presbyterian St Lukes Diabetes
Management Center.  I found the training to be excellent, and my pump after 3
weeks works well-  It is difficult to read what others have gone through, but
it's not all bad news about the Paradigm.  I just hope I don't run into the
problems others have- My rep has been great and I have had good experience
with customer service-

Bryon Veal