[IP] Wearing a dress

MM gave me a little neoprene pouch that works great in a pair of nylons
because it has some texture to it and Never slides down my nylons. I do put it
anywhere it is least conspicuous - my family can never guess where it is! My
daughter doubles as my fashion consultant - No clue here!

There is a website on pump clothing - Need help from this Fellow pumpers!!!! I
ordered a slip with a little pouch that is pretty cool for some cuts of
dresses. That slip is pretty cool but needs to be finished on the bottom-hope
you have a sewing machine handy so it doesn't fray.

Congrats on the nuptials!! Sharon B.