From: Mark Estes <email @ redacted>
To: "'email @ redacted'" <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: Paradigm Concerns
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 12:20:02 -0700

Thank you for sharing your concerns.

You may be able to schedule your training so that you do not end up with a
bunch of extra 508 supplies.  If none of the dates work for you,  please
call the number provided with your 'how to sign up' letter and they will
give you the details on how to get alternative training (it will be much
later than if you go to a group meeting).  If another supply order is
required before your training, the sales folks will figure out how to send
you a mix of supplies so that you can make a very smooth transition.

Yes, the meetings are in groups of roughly 50 but these groups are split
into groups of 5 or so (one small group to a table).  There will be
provisions for privacy.

We will be using certified pump trainers and MiniMed Nurses.   Your CDE is
very likely to have gone through the same certification process as the
people we will be using.   If you desire additional training from your CDE,
you can arrange for that after your pump start.

If you think about it, the exchange program is an exceptional offer.  For a
small effort on your part, you are receiving the latest pump technology that
is valued at over $5000, free training, and a chance to meet some other