Re: [IP] dress and pump?

Actually, if you could get a hold of Nicole Johnson, she talked about that. I
believe she is on this list but I don't know if she reads it. When she was Miss
America and had to do the walk on stage in a bathing suit, etc. , and I think she
said she wore her pump. "Tucked it" somewhere... gawd knows where... ;-)