Re: [IP] dress and pump?

I cut off the top part of a tube sock (the stretchy
part) and it fits very well on my calf below my knee.
Then I just clip the pump on to it. I wear this under
pants, jeans and long skirts. Fortunately the thigh
thing has always worked for me under short skirts, but
I always put a safety pin on the band part to take the
strain off the velcro, keeping accidents from
happening.
Good luck!
Catherine