[IP] dress and pump?

I just bought my wedding dress and am at a loss for where to put my pump!  It's
a princess style- almost form fitting bodice with a skirt that flares out a
little at the waist.  It shows if I stick it in my bra or in the top of my
panty hose.  If I stick it further down in my panty hose where it won't show it
slowly slides down my leg.  I have the thigh thing, it has never worked.  Any
ideas??  Thank goodness I have until March to figure this out :)  Thanks!