RE: [IP] RE: Dr. Ornish Diet

I have not heard of the Ornish diet.  Do you have more info?  Thanks.
Anne

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 10:07 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] RE: Dr. Ornish Diet

Are any others here on the diet proscribed by Dr. Dean Ornish?  I have
been on it for sometime and find it to be very effective. My post
prandial Bg's are rarely above 130 sometimes 135 with a very large
helping of pasta with breads.  Otherwise no problems. It would appear
that most here seem to use a low carb diet.  I couldn't function without
my daily boost of carbs.  I would probably die if I had to remove pastas
and breads from my diet. Thanks for your input.