Re: [IP] RE: paradigm "waterproof"

In a message dated 6/18/02 10:03:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Like I
> said, if you take a $5000 piece of equipment into the water
> repeatedly, be prepared for it to get wet inside SOMEDAY.

I agree that the odds are *someday* however the waterproofness for the Animas
for 12/24 was a major decision maker in our choice (the next closet being
8/30 min. which I don't consider waterproof for our lifestyle) and the fact
that Animas will back it up as they do everything.