[IP] Re: Need help, high BP and heart rate

> <<I have NO idea why my B/P is so
> high, or why my heartrate is so fast, and I really don't know who to go to
> for help!>>

Dear Sarah,
     Phone your doctor again for an appointment to discuss this.    A GP
should be worried about these symptoms.  The BP readings you listed are High
for someone as young as you, and should be treated seriously.  Perhaps there
has been an oversight, with the doctor not following up when they meant to.
Phone them again.  You have good reasons for wanting to be looked at.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8