[IP] Re: novolog

Interesting discussion.  I looked up Novolog on the website of my
prescription service (Express Scripts) and it appears to be covered with
the same copay as I have for my Humalog.  I'm curious about the apparent
confusion as to whether it's FDA approved.  Would any insurance company
cover a non-FDA-approved product?  (maybe they would....I don't know)

Anyway, I haven't been having any real problems with the Humalog, but
I've been reading so many great things here about Novolog that I may ask
my Dr. for a prescription at my next appointment.  Wouldn't hurt to try
it out I guess (especially if it really is covered on my plan)....I'm
always interested in anything that might help me further fine-tune my