[IP] novolog

I can correct quicker. My doc wants me to stay on the Novolog, but my
insurance doesn't cover it, so I keep hitting him up for samples.  The only
reason my ins. company doesn't approve it is because it is not FDA approved,
but more doctors recommend it for pump use because of it's quick acting

Novolog is the only fast insulin analog approved by the FDA. It is more
expensive therein lies the tale. Your doc can order anything he feels
necessary for your care, FDA approved or not. Humulog is not FDA approved.
Botox is not approved for tension headaches but works. Neurontin was not
approved for cancer pain but works. Ortho K lenses are not approved for
myopia but are prescibed and work.

A. L. Bender, M. D.