[IP] Perhaps an odd topic/question for here? WTB: Minimed 508...

This might seem a strange question for here... but please let me ask...

I would like to get a second 508, pretty much any condition (if not in good
condition, I plan to trade it into Minimed) so I can have a "hot" backup.

I slide towards DKA very, VERY, quickly, long acting insulin doesn't work
right for me, and if my pump goes out Saturday morning (Minimed would not
be to get a replacement to me until Monday, obviously)

Not good. Bad.

So if you have a 508 gathering dust, please let me know.  My email is in
clear text (I already get lots of spam)