[IP] novolog in D-tron

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered before, so please bear with me.  I was at my endo's today and he suggested switching to Novolog in my pump instead of humolog.  I am currently using the prefilled humolog cart. from Lilly for my D-tron and I love them.  They save so much time.  My endo showed me prefilled Novolog cart.  But, they looked longer to me.  Does anyone know if these prefilled Novolog cart. can be used with the D-tron pump?

Thanks so much

D-tron user