Hi pumpers,

I've been contacted by a recruiting firm that's assisting with a
search for a couple of companies in "our" field of interest. I'd like
some feedback to determine if you'd all like to receive similar
notifications in the future. Please let me know about your collective
future interest, but contact the lady listed below about the jobs as
I have no further info on them.
email @ redacted
The two companies are looking for pump sales and pharmeceutical sales
people respectively in the in Dallas, New York, Philly, L.A., S.F.,
areas. Both companies have and will hire people from either a
clinical background (CDE, RD, RN) involved in diabetes, or
patients/pump wearers that have some sales experience. If you are
interested and would like more information, contact:

"Lisa Ward" <email @ redacted>