[IP] RE: Dr. Ornish Diet

Are any others here on the diet proscribed by Dr. Dean Ornish?  I have been on it for sometime and
find it to be very effective.
My post prandial Bg's are rarely above 130 sometimes 135 with a very large helping of pasta with
breads.  Otherwise no problems.
It would appear that most here seem to use a low carb diet.  I couldn't function without my daily
boost of carbs.  I would probably die if I had to remove pastas and breads from my diet.
Thanks for your input.