[IP] Re: Humalog to Novolog

>My doc wants me to stay on the Novolog, but my insurance doesn't cover it,
so I keep hitting him up for samples.  The only reason my ins. company
doesn't approve it is because it is not FDA approved, but more doctors
recommend it for pump use because of it's quick acting properties.<

Whoa! Where did you get this information?  Novolog is FDA approved and also
approved for pumps. This was in the news last fall.  I forwarded it to
several people when I saw it in the news.  FDA approved it on October 1,

(Apologies for the out of sequence posts...just a glitch at this end.)