Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 02:10:35 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: border checks driving Canada-USA

<< I fly to Canada in July with a
six month supply of pump stuff, insulin, other medications,a laptop, and all
things personal that I need for six months in the U.S.  I'll be driving
across the Canada/U.S. border with all of this.  Anybody have any
advice/stories about border checks when driving? (Except, of course, that I
should drive on the RIGHT side of the road!). Gretchen>>