Re: [IP] The Paradigm

email @ redacted wrote:

>Gabe's second Paradigm just went DEAD!!!.  He was in the pool about thirty
>minutes and when he got out the screen was completely blank.  Filled with
>I am VERY PISSED OFF!!.  Minimed Customer Service sent a new pump by courier
>since we live so close.  By then, Gabe's b.g. was 371.
>That is our second Paradigm.  About a month ago, the original Paradigm gave
>us a "motor-error" message and could not be restarted, even with the help of
>Mini Med Clinical Services.
>I am ready to change pumps...this is ridiculous.
>Anyone else having these problems.
Yes, whenever we changed the battery, our paradigm would have a motor
error or whatever and  it would clear completely, so my husband or I
would have to drive home to re set everything.  They did replace it and
all is well so far after two battery changes.  We have not gone swimming
yet, but are planning to soon.  What kind of waterproof case are you
using?  Where did you purchase it from?  My son is 5 years old.  Thanks