Re: [IP] Canadian wishes to Obtain Data re Medicare Funding of Pumps and Pump Supplies

Hi Isabelle,

Coverage for insulin pumps (in Ontario) was introduced in the legislature June
11th.   As yet I don't have a copy of the official press release but if you
would like to find out more, please email me and I will do what I can to put
you in touch with a qualified contact.  This is something I want to find out
more about too :) Perhaps some day us Nova Scotians will be up to par with the
other provinces, on many medical issues!

Barb Chafe
Insulin Pumpers Nova Scotia
Mom to Erica, a Canadian Butterfly
Visit our pumping website