Re: [IP] Low Carb vs. Hi Carb

> I can eat pizza (thin crust) by using the square wave
> function but still have a terrible time with pasta and
> "heavy" breads.  I prepared a nice dish of fresh angle
> hair pasta with a great garlic/basil pesto sauce last
> night.  I thought that by doing a square wave bolus I
> could avoid crashing and then the resultant high that
> occurs later.  Not so!  I was 45 at bedtime and so had
> a snack (did not really want to eat or drink anything)
> and this morning I was 345!  I think that pastas just
> sit in my stomach forever and then suddenly get
> "released" causing the frustrating ups and downs.

I have a similar sort of thing happen when I have spaghetti. I
bolus for the meal. but then I do a 1-unit square-wave
overnight. That seems to keep the overnight pasta-rise

Consider, however, that your low might have contributed to
your later high. I might suggest working on the initial bolus
first and then see what it takes to get through the night.
                          - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B

Plush code 2.0: P[bun,bir]/>F[bun,bir] B++ BB  C++ E FF+ I++
!M !MM N++
                O+ Sp+ Sf Takm+rsz ma++
Furry code 1.3: FA6a A-- C- D H+ M- P++++ R+ T+++ W- Z S# RLCT
a++ cvul++
                d+ e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p- s#