[IP] Meter Question

Hi all,

My husband says he saw a television ad the other day for a new blood
glucose monitor that holds a bottle of test strips and the strips just pop
up when you go to do a test but it was not the Dex.  He said it was another
brand but could not remember the name.  Has anyone on the list heard of
this or know what he may have seen?  Just curious.  Please reply to me
personally as I am on digest and don't always get a chance to see
replies.  Thank you.

Take care.