[IP] Canadian wishes to Obtain Data re Medicare Funding of Pumps and Pump Supplies

I am chairing an insulin pump support group in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.  We have formed a task force to see if we can lobby for funding for insulin pumps and insulin pump supplies.  I read in a US magazine that Medicare will fund
insulin pumps and supplies for up to 80% of the costs with a prescription from a physician.  The terms listed in the magazine seemed to be very liberal.  We would like get our hands on the data/arguments which were used to support this
level of funding so that we can use similar arguments/data when lobbying our Provincial Health Care Provider here in Alberta.  Can anyone direct me as to where I could obtain some of the arguments/data that was used to bring about the
Medicare funding?  I am also investigating levels of coverage in other countries so any data from other countries would also be interesting though I think the Alberta Government is most likely to consider seriously US levels of funding
and the reasoning that went into determining what those levels should be.  We would be grateful for any assistance you could give us in this area.  Thanks.