Re: [IP] Low Carb vs. Hi Carb

 How, if I eat any breads, corn, potatoes, pasta, any
> thing with flour I can be 350 within one hour even
> if I bolus for carbs at 1unit/10gms then 4 hours
> later I am crashing.  Not so on high fat high
> protein with only vegetable carbs.
> Jim

I have the same problem. People process different
foods differently, sometimes explained by specific
disorders like gluten intolerance, sometimes not -
just *lucky*. I have a hard time eating those foods
also. I remember my endo and nurse proposing the pump
as a way to eat anything I wanted and had previously
felt deprived of. I wish they hadn't done that, since
I felt swindled, but now I know it's an excuse for me
to eat healthier. I'm having a hard time cutting the
pasta out though.

Do You Yahoo!?