Re: [IP] Need help switching from Humalog to Novolog

I made the switch about 3 months ago, and my endo said to keep the same
rates and everything. It worked fine for me.

good luck

lauren

>From: "Schoenbauer, Kathy" <email @ redacted>
<email @ redacted> >Subject: [IP] Need help switching
from Humalog to Novolog >Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:51:02 -0500 > >I've
been having lots of challenges with site absorption and site irritation
>so I thought I'd give Novolog a try. I have heard that many people (but
not >all - ymmv!) need to lower their basal rates when switching from
Humalog to >Novolog. Does anyone have any additional guidance they could
offer me? > >Thanks, >Kathy - Mpls., MN