[IP] Gastroparesis

Hello All,

Looking for some information - I was recently diagnosed with Gastroparesis
(GP) and put on reglan and what I call super strength Zantac (Ranitidine) --
I, however, am not convinced that my diagnosis was correct (I have been
unable to get a referral for a GI doc and was diagnosed by my endo) I was
wondering if anyone out there knows if it's possible be to have GP sometimes
or if it's an all the time thing and also if anyone has suggestions for
symptoms that might be similar to GP but not GP....thoughts???
Thanx a ton,