Re: [IP] Does anyone know how to get blood test strips cheap

If I didn't have insurance I would buy WalMart's ReliOn
meter and test strips. The meter is only $8 and the
test strips are MUCH cheaper than other test strips. I
can't remember the exact pricing but it is something
like ~$39 for 100 and ~$19 for 50, give or take ~$3.
Walgreens, RiteAid, and other stores like them have
their own brand of inexpensive meters and test strips
as well. This is just what *I* would do if I were in
that situation (I wouldn't necessarily *want* to stop
using the meter we use now, but when you're trying to
save money you do what you have to do).