From: Ember Crooks [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 11:48 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Post Meal Dosing

My CDE has me correct for any high 2hrs after a meal. I can't correct
before
the two hours are up, but at the 2 hr. mark, I check and correct using
half
my normal ratio for corrections (normally use 1/35, pp use 1/70). I use
the
same target bg to calculate the bolus. I do not have a problem with lows
as
a result of this strategy. If I have lows, its usually because I
miscalculated for a food or because I panicked over a high 1 1/2 hours
after
the meal, and tried to correct too soon.

Ember

<snip>