[IP] RE:Medicare Guidelines & HMO's

<Medicare DOES cover 80% of your Humalog or Novalog. >

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for that info. I think it was an assumption on my part, that any
prescription is not covered by Medicare..
I'll sure check into it, for curiosity if nothing else, as I carry a
separate prescription plan (as a retiree through my former employer) & get
all of my prescriptions with a co-pay for 90 days supply. It would be
interesting to find out if it would be less costly thru HMO/Medicare