RE: [IP] Post Meal Dosing

My CDE has me correct for any high 2hrs after a meal. I can't correct before
the two hours are up, but at the 2 hr. mark, I check and correct using half
my normal ratio for corrections (normally use 1/35, pp use 1/70). I use the
same target bg to calculate the bolus. I do not have a problem with lows as
a result of this strategy. If I have lows, its usually because I
miscalculated for a food or because I panicked over a high 1 1/2 hours after
the meal, and tried to correct too soon.