[IP] re: Paxil

What side effects are you experiencing? Please be careful on these drugs. I
know that they work for a lot of people, but some people do suffer serious
side effects from them. Last June, the first ever lawsuit against an
antidepressant was won against Paxil for 8 million dollars, when a man in
Wyoming took Paxil for 2 days and killed his wife, daughter, baby
granddaughter, and then himself. Do you feel like your are crawling out of
your skin? Thats how my dad felt 18 months ago after taking 1 dose of an
antidepressant, and then taking his own life the next day. My father was not
depressed, nor suffering any mental problems, he was just anxious about back
surgery he was to have. If you are interested in more information on
antidepressants, please visit drugawareness.org, or for more information on
the Paxil case, and others like it, visit justiceseekers.com. I know everyone
says it takes weeks for these drugs to work, but the unwanted side effects can
happen immediately.